- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- The city of New York.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Boston Region (mass.) Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. Oriented with north to the right. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 280.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Geo. H. Walker & Co.
- Date: 1905