- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- New Zealand.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of Liberia
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Boston Remove Contributor: Almon, John Remove
Scale ca. 1:46,000. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. From The Remembrancer, 3d ed. 1775. Shows camp and lines of Generals Putnam, Ward, and Thomas and batteries and fortifications in the Boston area. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 896 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Almon, John
- Date: 1775