- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Grand Canyon
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
A plan of Boston in New England with its environs, including Milton, Dorchester, Roxbury, Brooklin, Cambridge, Medford, Charlestown, parts of Malden and Chelsea with the military works constructed in those places in ...
Scale ca. 1:14,000. Relief shown by shading. Depths shown by soundings. Includes facsimile of pass issued by James Urquhart, town major, to allow free passage of Henry Pelham "to take a plan of the towns of Boston & Charlestown and the rebel works round these places;" dedication "To the Right Honourable Lord George Germain ... " with autographed signature of Henry Pelham; and, index ...
- Contributor: Pelham, Henry - Jukes, Francis
- Date: 1777