- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Merrimac, Mass.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- London &c. actually surveyed
- The panorama of St. Louis.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Buzzards Bay (mass. : Bay) Remove Contributor: Knight, John Remove
Scale ca. 1:100,000. Title on verso: Nantucket Shoals and Buzzards's Bay by Lieutt. Knight, 1778. Soundings shown in fathoms. Manuscript, pen-and-ink, pencil, and watercolor. Watermark: Large fleur-de-lis in a shield surmounted by a crown over an undecipherable figure, all of which are over the letters GR and J. Whatman. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 984 Available also through the Library of Congress Web ...
- Contributor: Knight, John
- Date: 1778