- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Yellowstone National Park.
- General map of Cairo.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- New Zealand.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Fitchburg Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 292 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to merchants and industry. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710/1
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Hughes & Bailey - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1915