- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- China-India border.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: History Remove Location: New England Remove
The Seat of war in New England, by an American volunteer, with the marches of the several corps sent by the Colonies towards Boston, with the attack on Bunkers-Hill.
Scale ca. 1:450,000. Hand colored. Prime meridian: Boston. Relief shown by hachures. Includes "Plan of Boston Harbour, from an actual survey" and "Plan of the town of Boston with the attack on Bunkers-Hill in the peninsula of Charlestown, the 17th of June, 1775." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 813 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault ...
- Contributor: Robert Sayer and John Bennett (firm)
- Date: 1775