- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Plan of New Orleans.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New Zealand.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Lynn Remove Contributor: Lewis, Alonzo Remove
General map showing buildings and names of landowners. Also covers Swampscott and Nahant. Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridian: Washington. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Copy imperfect: Brittle, stained, darkened, mounted on cloth backing.
- Contributor: Lewis, Alonzo - Pendleton's Lithography - Eddy, James
- Date: 1829