- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- New Zealand.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of Liberia
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A capital do Brasil.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Massachusetts Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Scale ca. 1:34,000. Title on attached label on verso: The city and harbour of Boston. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown pictorially. Soundings shown in fathoms. Shows settlements and fortifications. No. "43" in lower left margin. Includes index, sailing directions, and view of entrance to the bay. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 957 LC Luso-Hispanic World, 961 Available also through the Library of ...
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Date: 1780