- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Grand Canyon
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Siege Remove Contributor: Almon, John Remove
Scale ca. 1:46,000. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. From The Remembrancer, 3d ed. 1775. Shows camp and lines of Generals Putnam, Ward, and Thomas and batteries and fortifications in the Boston area. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 896 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Almon, John
- Date: 1775