- Grand Canyon
- General map of Cairo.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of Liberia
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A capital do Brasil.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: United States Remove Contributor: Poole, A. F. Remove Location: Boston Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 280 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 100; 651/1
- Contributor: Poole, A. F. - F. D. Nichols Company - A.W. Elson & Co.
- Date: 1905