- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A capital do Brasil.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Michigan Remove Contributor: Wellge, H. Remove Location: Hecla Remove
Bird's-eye view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 340.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest.
- Contributor: Wellge, H. (henry) - Beck & Pauli - Stoner, J. J. - Wellge, H.
- Date: 1881