- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New Zealand.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Republic of Liberia
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Michigan Remove Contributor: Wellge, H. Remove Location: Ironwood Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 354 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Wellge, H. (henry) - Beck & Pauli - Norris, Wellge & Co. - Wellge, H.
- Date: 1886