- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Grand Canyon
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- The city of New York.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Michigan Remove Contributor: Wellge, H. Remove Subject: Kalamazoo Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Oriented with north toward the upper left. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 358 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Wellge, H. (henry) - Poole, A. F. - Stoner, J. J. - Beck & Pauli - Wellge, H.
- Date: 1883