- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Base map of Alabama].
- China-India border.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results: 1-2 of 2 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Michigan Remove Location: Canada Remove
Scale ca. 1:75,000. LC copy has printed title with incorrect date [i.e. 1781] glued in lower right margin. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 770 Available also through the Library of Congress ...
- Date: 1750
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.) 370 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2: ...
- Contributor: Ruger, A. - Chicago Lithographing Co.
- Date: 1867