- New Zealand.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of Liberia
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- The city of New York.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1920-1929 Remove Location: Michigan Remove
Plat book of Kalamazoo County, Michigan : compiled from surveys and the public records of Kalamazoo County, Michigan.
Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes indexes. Annotations in pencil and red pencil on some maps. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2007-007
- Contributor: Thrift Press (rockford, Ill.)
- Date: 1928
Look inside: 59 results