- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- The city of New York.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- New Zealand.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Middle West Remove Language: English Remove Location: Ohio Remove
Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co. situated in the Hocking Valley, Ohio, and their relation to the markets of the north and west.
Detailed map of the north-central and Great Lakes region showing drainage, cities and towns, township and county boundaries, coal fields, names of railroads, and the railroad network.
- Contributor: G.W. & C. Colton & Co.
- Date: 1881