- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of Liberia
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Middle West Remove Location: Ohio Remove
Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co. situated in the Hocking Valley, Ohio, and their relation to the markets of the north and west.
Detailed map of the north-central and Great Lakes region showing drainage, cities and towns, township and county boundaries, coal fields, names of railroads, and the railroad network.
- Contributor: G.W. & C. Colton & Co.
- Date: 1881