- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Minnesota Remove Contributor: Hageboeck, August Remove Location: Minneapolis Remove
"Ent. according to act of Congress in the year 1873 by A. Hageboeck in the office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington, D.C." LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 394 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Mounted on paper.
- Contributor: Hageboeck, August
- Date: 1873