- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- The city of New York.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New Hampshire Remove Contributor: Wellge, H. Remove Subject: Franklin Falls Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 478 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest and view "Franklin Falls in 1856." AACR2
- Contributor: Wellge, H. (henry) - Norris & Wellge - Wellge, H.
- Date: 1884