- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- China-India border.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- The city of New York.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New Hampshire Remove Location: Lebanon Remove Subject: Vermont Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 497 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Norris, George E. - Burleigh Litho
- Date: 1889