- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- China-India border.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New Hampshire Remove Location: Rochester Remove Subject: Dover Remove
[Collection of maps relating to publication of "New Hampshire, a guide to the Granite State" by Federal Writers' Project of the Works Progress Administration for the State of New Hampshire].
Consists of state maps showing tour routes, administrative divisions, geology, and forest reserves; maps of cities of Dover, Portsmouth, and Rochester; map of village of Durham; and map of Connecticut River watershed in New Hampshire that "shows progress of the crest of the flood, Nov. 3-6, 1927." Accompanied by 2 sheets of text and sheet with geological graphs. Some maps indexed. Some sheets annotated ...
- Contributor: Federal Writers' Project of the Works Progress Administration for the State of New Hampshire
- Date: 1927
Look inside: 15 results