- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Republic of Liberia
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New Hampshire Remove Location: Rochester Remove Subject: Dover (n.h.) Remove
[Collection of maps relating to publication of "New Hampshire, a guide to the Granite State" by Federal Writers' Project of the Works Progress Administration for the State of New Hampshire].
Consists of state maps showing tour routes, administrative divisions, geology, and forest reserves; maps of cities of Dover, Portsmouth, and Rochester; map of village of Durham; and map of Connecticut River watershed in New Hampshire that "shows progress of the crest of the flood, Nov. 3-6, 1927." Accompanied by 2 sheets of text and sheet with geological graphs. Some maps indexed. Some sheets annotated ...
- Contributor: Federal Writers' Project of the Works Progress Administration for the State of New Hampshire
- Date: 1927
Look inside: 15 results