- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- The city of New York.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Ivory Coast.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Location: New Hampshire Remove Location: Rochester Remove
[Collection of maps relating to publication of "New Hampshire, a guide to the Granite State" by Federal Writers' Project of the Works Progress Administration for the State of New Hampshire].
Consists of state maps showing tour routes, administrative divisions, geology, and forest reserves; maps of cities of Dover, Portsmouth, and Rochester; map of village of Durham; and map of Connecticut River watershed in New Hampshire that "shows progress of the crest of the flood, Nov. 3-6, 1927." Accompanied by 2 sheets of text and sheet with geological graphs. Some maps indexed. Some sheets annotated ...
- Contributor: Federal Writers' Project of the Works Progress Administration for the State of New Hampshire
- Date: 1927
Look inside: 15 results