- Merrimac, Mass.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New Hampshire Remove Subject: Portsmouth Remove Subject: Buildings, Structures, Etc Remove
Scale ca. 1:38,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown by hachures. Shows fortifications and premier anchorage areas for ships. Indexed for points of interest. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 875 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 440; 650/1; 650/2; 651/3
- Date: 1782