- [Base map of Alabama].
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- China-India border.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York City Remove Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles Remove
A plan of the Narrows of Hells-gate in the East River, near which batteries of cannon and mortars were erected on Long Island with a view to take off the defences and ...
Scale ca. 1:2,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. In upper margin: no. 6. Includes "References." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1154 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Date: 1776