- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- The city of New York.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York City Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Hell Gate (new York, N.Y.) Remove
Scale ca. 1:18,400; 700 t[oises] = 75 mm. Alternate title from Philip Lee Phillips' A list of maps of America: Reconnoissance juillet 1781. Ouvrages et redoutes-Morisania [continent] îles de New York, Montresor et Buchanan. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown by hachures. Shows fortifications on "Isle de New York" in vicinity of Hell Gate. LC Maps ...
- Date: 1781