- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of Liberia
- Chicago, central business section.
- Grand Canyon
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York City Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Location: East River Remove
A plan of the Narrows of Hells-gate in the East River, near which batteries of cannon and mortars were erected on Long Island with a view to take off the defences and ...
Scale ca. 1:2,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. In upper margin: no. 6. Includes "References." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1154 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Date: 1776