- Plan of New Orleans.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- The city of New York.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York City Remove Subject: Manhattan (new York) Remove Subject: New York Region Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670