- The city of New York.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles Remove Location: Hell Gate Remove
A plan of the Narrows of Hells-gate in the East River, near which batteries of cannon and mortars were erected on Long Island with a view to take off the defences and ...
Scale ca. 1:2,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. In upper margin: no. 6. Includes "References." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1154 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Date: 1776