- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
A plan of the Narrows of Hells-gate in the East River, near which batteries of cannon and mortars were erected on Long Island with a view to take off the defences and ...
Scale ca. 1:2,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. In upper margin: no. 6. Includes "References." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1154 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Date: 1776