- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
A plan of the Narrows of Hells-gate in the East River, near which batteries of cannon and mortars were erected on Long Island with a view to take off the defences and ...
Scale ca. 1:2,400. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. In upper margin: no. 6. Includes "References." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1154 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Date: 1776