- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Ivory Coast.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Burleigh Litho Remove Location: Geneva Remove
Aerial view of town. LC copy imperfect: Darkened on verso, torn, taped, annotated in pencil on verso. Buildings and landscape printed in black; sky and border printed in light grayish tint. Includes inset panoramic "View of Geneva, Ontario County, N.Y., 1836" and index to points of interest. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: ...
- Contributor: Burleigh Litho
- Date: 1893