- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Burleigh Litho Remove Subject: Caledonia Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 544 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh Litho
- Date: 1892