- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- China-India border.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Base map of Alabama].
- The city of New York.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Carthage Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 548 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1888