- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of Liberia
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Cleveland Remove
Bird's-eye view of village. Relief (distant) shown by shading and landform drawings. Includes index to points of interest and businesses. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Darkened, brittle, torn, fold-lined, taped on verso. Acquisitions control no.: 2009-113 PM3
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1890