- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Ivory Coast.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Fonda Remove
Bird's-eye view. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. LC copy darkened, stained, torn, and taped. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 8-89
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1889