- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of Liberia
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Hoosick Falls Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 572 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1889