- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- The city of New York.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Location: Nelliston Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 563 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2: 100; 651/2; 710
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1891