- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Republic of Liberia
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- General map of Cairo.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Yellowstone National Park
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Beacon (n.y.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 585 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886