- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Binghamton Remove
Bird's-eye view. Oriented with north toward the upper left. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy brittle, stained, missing sections of title and lower margin, and mounted on paperboard. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 91-29
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Lyth, J. - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1882