- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Camden Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 545.1 Available on the Internet; Library of Congress World Wide Web site (http://lcweb.loc.gov) Raster image available. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Beck & Pauli - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1885