- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- China-India border.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- New Zealand.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Republic of Liberia
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Catskill (n.y.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 549 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1889