- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- The city of New York.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Cazenovia Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 550 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1890