- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Chicago, central business section.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: East Syracuse (n.y.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 557 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - C.H. Vogt & Son - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1885