- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Yellowstone National Park
- The city of New York.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Ivory Coast.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Fultonville Remove
Aerial view. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Darkened, stained, water-warped. Includes index to points of interest. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 2007-056
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1889