- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- General map of Cairo.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Fultonville (n.y.) Remove
Aerial view. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Darkened, stained, water-warped. Includes index to points of interest. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 2007-056
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1889