- [Base map of Alabama].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Grand Canyon
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Gouverneur (n.y.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 569 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest and inset. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Beck & Pauli - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1885