- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- The city of New York.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Greene Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. In lower right margin: Burleigh Lithographing Establishment, Troy, N.Y. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 570.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1890