- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- The city of New York.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Cinquin, Rene Remove Subject: Freeport Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 566 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus., text, and directory. AACR2 Copyright not renewed, 01-14-1998.
- Contributor: Cinquin, Rene - Metropolitan Aero-View Co.
- Date: 1925