- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Des Barres, Joseph F. W. Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Scale ca. 1:150,000. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. LC copy imperfect: Deteriorated along left and right margins. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Des Barres, Joseph F. W. (joseph Frederick Wallet) - Hamond, Andrew Snape - Des Barres, Joseph F. W.
- Date: 1779